Launching a site on Isomer is fairly straightforward. Here’s a high level view of the steps from site set up to site launch.
This entire process could take from 36 hours to 6 months, depending on the size of your site and your own internal process.
Setting up your site
When you’re ready to get onboard:
- Create an account on Github
- Send us request through this contact form.
- We’ll create an empty template for you and grant you access to start editing
You can refer to our guide here on how to create a Github account.
Editing your site
Once you’ve gotten access to your site on Isomer, you can start referring to the tutorial and start making your first edit. Subjected to availability of the Isomer team, we may conduct individual or combined trainings with multiple agencies.
Once you’ve gotten a hang of how to publish your content on Isomer, you’ll start populating your content or migrating your content from your old site to Isomer.
Let us know in advance (ideally 2 weeks) prior to when you’d like to launch the site. If you need the site to be up urgently, let us know when we’re onboarding you onto isomer.
- We’ll generate a CSR for your to purchase your own SSL cert and provide your CNAME and A-record for you to update your DNS records on the domain you’ve purchased.
- Send Isomer your SSL cert and we’ll install in on our CDN
- Make the necessary updates on your DNS records
- Isomer team will update our CDN and in 10-15 mins, your site will be live!
You can also refer to our FAQ if you have more questions.